Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Photos






For Christmas Mom had a mini-vacation from Ocean View Assisted Living, spending two days and one night at our house. She enjoyed the Christmas tree, presents, food, and excitement of three granddaughters coming and going.
On Christmas Eve she wanted to open one present, the biggest and most intriguing one.
It turned out to be a portrait of her, drawn by an artist in the Philippines from a photo and beautifully framed, a gift from the caregiving agency.
However, the black and white drawing featured wrinkles and was not flattering.
"This is terrible!" Mom exclaimed. "I don't want it."
Fortunately, she slept well that night, so I got enough sleep too (on a mattress in the same room with her, lest she try to get out of bed in the night).
The next day turned out better, especially with the fun of Christmas dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform?

I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Also visit my website: Pirater un compte facebook